In order to assist you with marketing, promote campaigns on your behalf, or coach you on best practices, Curaytor requires access to your Facebook page and ad account.
Curaytor will need to be added as a Partner, which you can do directly through Facebook Business Manager. Below you will find the step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
Before you begin
Only business admins or page owners can add Curaytor as a partner.
You will need Curaytor's business ID: 812191325480660
Give Curaytor access to assets in your Business Manager
To add Curaytor to your business:
- Go to Facebook Meta Suite. Once there, click on the gear icon on the bottom left
- From there, a different menu will appear on the left. Select "Business Setting"
- This should bring you to a page that looks like the one below. Click Pages under Accounts on the left-hand side
- From there, select your Facebook page and then click "Assign Partners"
Enter Curaytor’s Business ID: 812191325480660
- Toggle on the highest level of access. This is typically called "Facebook Access"
- Click Next and then click "Done"
Curaytor can now see your Facebook page in their Business Manager.